The Tottenham Hotspur juggernaut continues to truck on under Ange Postecoglou and it rolls across London to Selhurst Park tonight.
The Aussie gaffer is setting all sorts of records in his debut season in England and you simply cannot back against his team picking up the three points again tonight.
Palace tend to struggle in this fixture, they’ve won just one the last sixteen meetings and boss Roy Hodgson has only managed one Premier League victory over Spurs in his illustrious career.
The games can’t come quick enough for Spurs and after comfortably disposing of Fulham on Monday the 4/5 looks a fair price on the away win tonight.
In Scotland Dundee United can open up a seven point lead at the top of the table with a win over Arbroath. Jim Goodwin’s men recorded a statement win at Firhill last week hammering Partick Thistle 5-0.
The visitors are arguably the form team in the division however so it might not be as straightforward as the 8/15 on a home win suggests.
With 22 goals in 9 games United are way out in front on the goalscoring charts and with Arbroath in good goalscoring form – they’ve scored two or more in their last seven – we could see goals at Tannadice.
We could also see goals at Hampden where Queen’s Park host Partick Thistle in the Glasgow Derby. The Jag’s nine matches have seen 31 goals scored (3.44 per game), a tally only better by hosts Queen’s Park.
An Over 2.5 Goals Double pays 21/10.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Weekend Acca Tips: Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia, PSV vs Ajax and More
- Football Bet of the Day: Dutch Delight For Goals on Friday Night
- Fri 20:00 Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 12:30 Chelsea vs Brentford
- Sat 12:30 Southampton vs Birmingham City
- Sat 15:00 Hibernian vs Celtic
- Sat 15:00 Arsenal vs Sheffield United
- Sat 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Burnley
- Sat 17:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United
- Sun 12:00 Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen
- Sun 15:30 Manchester United vs Manchester City
- Tottenham win 4/5 Bet365
- Dundee Utd v Arbroath – Over 2.5 Goals
- Queen's Park v Partick Thistle – Over 2.5 Goals
- Double pays 21/10 Bet365
The DP World Tour continues with this weeks Qatar Masters at Doha Golf Club, Doha, Qatar and the Caddy is on hand to mark our card with three picks for the weekend.
Horse Racing Tips
Cheltenham is back for the first time this jumps season and Rizzel has picked out three horses for the fixture as well as a 20/1 outsider at Doncaster.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.