Phillipe Clement has made a positive start to his tenure in the Rangers hotseat, unbeaten so far, solid wins in the league, a cup semi-final victory and a 0-0 in Prague against Sparta to keep the Gers in a strong position in Group C.
A win against the Czech’s tonight would take Rangers three points clear of their opponents and in front on the head-to-head so it should be all about getting the win at 19/20.
Confidence is growing with each game under Clement and a full Ibrox should carry the Scots to victory.
There are green shoots of recovery for Ajax in Eredivisie after two wins on the bounce. That’s lifted them clear of the bottom and a win over Brighton tonight would see them leapfrog Roberto De Zerbi’s men and possibly to the top of the table.
The Seagulls enjoyed a famous 2-0 win over the former European champions a fortnight ago but that’s their only win in eight (W1 D4 L3) which makes the 8/11 on an away win look VERY short. Instead you have to consider over 3/1 for the Dutch giants to continue their upturn in form with a win.
Molde were comfortable winners against BK Hacken on Matchday 3, running out 5-1 victors. They look a little overpriced at 7/5 to win in Sweden tonight against a side that have conceded 10 in their three Europa League matches. An alternative option is the 5/6 on the Norwegians netting two or more.
In the Conference League it looks like Aberdeen have a tough night in store at PAOK. The Dons surrendered a two-goal lead when the sides met at Pittodrie, conceding three in the last 20 minutes to lose 3-2.
PAOK put four past Hearts in Greece in the play-off round and have scored eight in their group stage matches so far – three of those crucially coming in added time. It’s 4/9 they score two or more this evening and on the Asian Handicap they’re just over even money -1.5
Aston Villa secured an impressive win at AZ last time out, scoring four in the process and we could see goals again at Villa Park tonight.
Alkmaar currently site second in the Eredivisie table but bottom of Group E so need to try to get something out of their trip to England tonight. Expect them to try to get on the front foot which could play in to Villa’s hands. Over 2.5 pays 7/10.
Double that up with goals at Ludogorets v Fenerbahce. The Turks won 3-1 two weeks ago and there’s been plenty of goals in Group H overall, with the Bulgarians’ games averaging over five game and Fenerbahce’s seeing just under four.
The O2.5 Double pays 167/100.
Football Super Singles
- Rangers to win 19/20 Bet365
- Ajax to win 16/5 Bet365
- Molde to score 2+ 5/6 Bet365
- Over 2.5 Goals at Aston Villa & Ludogorets 167/100 Bet365
Upcoming Tips & Match Previews
- Thursday's’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 4/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the Day: Clement’s Gers to Continue to Improve in Front of Goal
- Thu 17:45 Toulouse vs Liverpool
- Thu 17:45 PAOK vs Aberdeen
- Thu 17:45 Ajax vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Thu 17:45 Besiktas vs Bodo/Glimt
- Thu 17:45 Slavia Prague vs Roma
- Thu 17:45 Rennes vs Panathinaikos
- Thu 17:45 Ferencvaros vs Genk
- Thu 20:00 Rangers vs Sparta Prague
- Thu 20:00 Aston Villa vs AZ Alkmaar
- Thu 20:00 West Ham United vs Olympiakos
- Thu 20:00 AEK Athens vs Marseille
- Thu 20:00 Atalanta vs Sturm Graz
- Fri 19:45 Dunfermline vs Dundee United
- Fri 20:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Preston North End
- Sat 12:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Sat 17:30 Bournemouth vs Newcastle United
The DP World Tour visits South Africa for this weeks Nedbank Golf Challenge at The Gary Player Country Club, Sun City, South Africa.
Rizzel has three 2pt winners on Wednesday and he has picked out four selections including a 2pt NAP running at Newbury.
As always, post your tips for today in the comments section below.