All the drama on the last day of the Premier League season will take place at the bottom end of the table today where there’s a three-way battle to avoid the drop.
Everton are in the driving seat, two points clear of both Leicester City and Leeds United and according to the bookies have the most winnable fixture of the three.
Bournemouth are the visitors to Goodison Park and the Cherries have been difficult opponents for the Toffees in recent seasons, winning each of the last four meetings, scoring at least three each time so this won’t be an easy afternoon on Merseyside.
Sean Dyche’s men are 1/2 shots to get the win that will secure their safety but they’ll be without the team’s focal point, Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Goalscoring has been a problem for Everton who’ve only managed 33 goals all season and on what could be a tense afternoon under 2.5 goals appeals at 11/10.
At the King Power Stadium only a win will do for Leicester. They defended stoutly at St James’ Park on Monday and almost nicked the three points at the death but a point was enough to at least give them some hope today.
Davie Moyes could be forgiven for rotating his squad today with focus for West Ham now firmly on the Europa Conference League final against Fiorentina a week on Wednesday.
That makes the 20/21 (SBK) on a home win look great value. Don’t be surprised to see the Foxes knock in a few goals too. Jamie Vardy has scored seven goals on the final day of the season and is 6/4 to add another.
Over 1.5 Leicester goals is 4/5 and over 2.5 could be a contender for your long shot acca even if it does prove too little too late for the Foxes.
Leeds have the biggest mountain to climb to retain their place in the top flight. A win is a must but they must also hope that Everton and Leicester lose or at least fail to win. They can overtake Everton even if the Merseysiders draw, but only if they can beat Spurs by three goals.
Visitors Spurs could still pip Aston Villa to 7th place which comes with a spot in the Europa Conference League qualification process.
This looks like a game that could go either way and it could be Harry Kane’s last in a Tottenham shirt. It would be typical of him to sign-off with a goal at 11/10 (SBK).
Elsewhere, Newcastle look well priced at 11/8 to finish with a win at struggling Chelsea and the Arsenal/Liverpool Double appeals at just over evens thanks to Bet365’s Acca Bonus.
The battle to avoid the drop has gone to the final day in Scotland too with three teams in the mix today. Dundee United need a minor miracle to stay up. They need to win at Motherwell, Ross County lose at Kilmarnock, AND to overhaul an eight goal deficit in the process.
So the real battle will be at Rugby Park where Killie just need to avoid losing by three or more goals to stay up. That would leave the Highlanders in the play-off place where a swash-buckling Partick Thistle await.
Killie’s home form had been good this season and ordinarily they’d be on the shortlist at 21/20 but it’s a game they don’t need to win so probably best avoided.
Instead look to Motherwell’s Dutchman Kevin van Veen to keep up his remarkable scoring run for the Steelmen. He’s now scored in 10 consecutive Premiership matches, the first man to do so since so in the top flight since Mark Viduka for Celtic 23 years ago. He’s 4/5 to end the season with another strike this afternoon.
- Newcastle to win 11/8 Bet365
- Leicester to score 2+ Goals 4/5 Bet365
- Everton v Bournemouth Under 2.5 Goals 11/10 Bet365
- Arsenal / Liverpool Double 1/1 Bet365
- Vardy, Kane & Van Veen to score anytime 42/5 (SBK)
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Weekend Predictions: Matches in Ligue 2 and Ligue 1, Plus German Sunday Accumulator Tips
- Sunday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 11/2 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 20/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Motherwell vs Dundee United
- Sun 13:30 Carlisle United vs Stockport County
- Sun 15:00 Kilmarnock vs Ross County
- Sun 15:00 Motherwell vs Dundee United
- Sun 15:00 St Johnstone vs Livingston
- Sun 16:30 Leicester City vs West Ham United
- Sun 16:30 Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Sun 16:30 Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sun 16:30 Chelsea vs Newcastle United
- Sun 16:30 Brentford vs Manchester City
- Sun 16:30 Crystal Palace vs Nottingham Forest
- Sun 16:30 Everton vs AFC Bournemouth
- Sun 16:30 Southampton vs Liverpool
- Sun 16:30 Manchester United vs Fulham
- Sun 16:30 Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Little Big Bear was a winning NAP on Saturday for Rizzel. Two fancies have been plucked out from him for Sunday, with the NAP running at Saint-Cloud in France.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!