Despite being second best to Manchester City when it comes to silverware these days Manchester United have a knack of occassionally being able to turn up for the Derby.
Pep Guardiola’s men have found Old Trafford a tough venue lately, winning just one of their last four visits and today they’re hoping to avoid a third consecutive away defeat in the league.
As For United, they’re trying to avoid a fifth defeat in their opening 10 games but things are looking a little brighter for Erik ten Hag after three wins on the bounce, no matter how unconvincing.
Neither side can claim to be firing on all cylinders but United look a little more fragile of the two which will no doubt swing punters towards the blue half of Manchester at 8/13.
There’s been 20 goals scored in the last four meetings with both teams scoring in each so combining the away win with Over 2.5 Goals could pay dividends at 7/5.
Liverpool boast a brilliant record at home where they’ve only lost once in 46 Premier League matches. That doesn’t bode well for Nottingham Forest who don’t tend to do too well away from home.
Mo Salah has scored 14 in his last Premier League matches at Anfield and is 5/6 to score. Double that up with a Reds’ win for an even money BetBuilder.
Aston Villa look unstoppable at the moment. They’ve scored four in each of their last two games and put six past Brighton a month ago. Luton could be next to feel their wrath at Villa Park today.
To be fair to the Hatters they’ve not conceded more than two goals in a match since the second game of the season but with Villa flying and goals coming from all angles – there’s been in nine different scorers in their last six games – the Villans could rack up a few today. Over 2.5 goals for the home side won’t be far away at 5/6.
Phillipe Clement has an early chance to make a dent in Celtic’s lead at the top of the Premiership. The Hoops’ 0-0 draw at Easter Road gives Rangers the chance to close the gap to five points with a win over Hearts.
The Jambos capitulated against Celtic last week and pressure is mounting on Steven Naismith after a poor start to the season. Things are unlikely to get any better for the former Ger today and it would be a surprise to see them ship three or more today again at even money.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Manchester United vs Manchester City Bet Builder
- Football Bet of the Day: Feast on German Goals on Sunday Lunchtime
- Sunday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 4/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Sun 12:00 Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen
- Sun 13:00 West Ham United vs Everton
- Sun 14:00 Aston Villa vs Luton Town
- Sun 14:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham
- Sun 14:00 Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest
- Sun 15:00 Rangers vs Hearts
- Sun 15:30 Manchester United vs Manchester City
- Sun 17:00 Inter Milan vs Roma
- Sun 19:45 Napoli vs AC Milan
- Mon 19:45 Lazio vs Fiorentina
- Mon 20:00 Coventry City vs West Brom
- Man City to win & Over 2.5 Goals 7/5 Bet365
- Liverpool to win & Salah to score 1/1 Bet365
- Aston Villa to score O2.5 Goals 5/6 Bet365
- Rangers to score O2.5 Goals 1/1 Bet365
Horse Racing Tips
Sunday's racing sees Rizzel pick out three selections for Aintree.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.