The Premier League title race rumbles on this weekend and the top two are in action on today.
First up are Arsenal who travel to Leicester City in search of another three points that could take them to the title. The Gunners battled admirably to a win at Southampton last week while the Foxes, who played well for a period, succumbed to Man United at Old Trafford.
The 3-0 defeat means Brendan Rodgers' side have now conceded 41 goals, the second worst tally in the league and goals could be the key to profit at the King Power today. Over 2.5 goals pays 4/6 but you can get almost even money by pairing it with 2+ Arsenal goals for 20/21.
Man City don't kick-off until 5.30 at Bournemouth so will know how Arsenal have got on, regardless, they can't keep passing up opportunities to close the gap at the top. Last week's 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest was followed by a draw with RB Leipzig so Pep Guardiola will be desperate to put the last week behind him.
They shouldn't have too much trouble this evening versus a side against whom they've a perfect record of 11 wins from 11 in the Premier League. In fact City should rack up a few goals against the league's dodgiest defence, especially if playmaker Kevin De Bruyne makes it. He and top scorer Erling Haaland can help their side to three or more at 11/10.
In the evening Liverpool need to bounce back at Selhurst Park from a Champions League humbling by Real Madrid. It's a ground the Reds enjoy though, they've won their last seven visits, scoring 22 and conceding 6 and are 8/11 to win tonight.
Crystal Palace have yet to win this year and are in danger of being dragged in to the drop zone although they've drawn four of the last five.
If the Reds still harbour ambitions of a top four finish they need to be winning games like this and after Wednesday disaster at Anfield Klopp will surely get a response from his side. An away win coupled with two or more for Liverpool pays 21/20.
Stuart Kettlewell has earned himself the permanent role as manager of Motherwell after two wins on the bounce. Today he can make it three from three at Rugby Park. Killie's home form has been good this season but they've only won one league games since the turn of the year and a bouyant Motherwell look worth a shot at 2/1.
Ross County could also take advantage of the disarray at Dundee Utd. Fan protests marred United's AGM as fans displayed their anger at performances and lack of investment in the squad. It's now five defeats in a row for Liam Fox's side and defeat today could leave them four adrift at the bottom.
The Staggies have lost their last two but had shown some promise prior to that that they could climb out of trouble and can boost their survival prospects with a win today.
In the Championship Hamilton put their recent resurgence to the test against top side Queen's Park today. The Accies' only defeat in nine was to Hearts in the Scottish Cup and a win today could see them out of the bottom two for the first time since September.
The Spiders have Dundee breathing down their neck but they've found the going tough in recent weeks, only winning one of the last five in the league. They could be vulnerable again today against in-form Hamilton who look another one for the longshot accas at 11/5.
Another team in hot form are Falkirk who have won eight of their last nine, drawing the other. A trip to Airdrieonians is always a tough one but the Bairns have Dunfermline in their sights at the top of the table and have some serious momentum behind them.
For a Scottish Double this week look no further than Morton at home to Cove Rangers. Paul Hartley's return to Cove hasn't had the desire effect so far with just one win six. Morton's last games have seen them beat the top two in the Championship and can make it three in a row at Cappielow.
Add in Dumbarton who host Elgin City. The League Two leaders need a win to fend off second place Stirling Albion and should be too good for the visitors who have failed to win six.
- Man City to score 3+ 11/10 Bet365
- Arsenal win & 2+ Arsenal Goals 20/21 Bet365
- Motherwell to win 2/1 Bet365
- Double pays 19/10 at Bet365
- Ross County
- Treble pays 18/1 at Bet365
The Tipsters' Tips
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 9/2 BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Dortmund to extend winning streak
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Belgium & Switzerland
- SlipsTips Tips: Montpellier vs RC Lens Bet Builder
- Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 90/1 Goals Acca Tips
- EFL Tips: WBA vs Middlesbrough, Sheff Utd vs Watford & Peterborough vs Plymouth
- Scottish Tips: Weekend's Best Bets Best Bets at Ross County, Bonnyrigg Rose and Aberdeen
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Coventry City vs Sunderland
- Sat 15:00 Leicester City vs Arsenal
- Sat 15:00 Everton vs Aston Villa
- Sat 15:00 Leeds United vs Southampton
- Sat 15:00 West Ham United vs Nottingham Forest
- Sat 17:00 Empoli vs Napoli
- Sat 17:30 AFC Bournemouth vs Manchester City
- Sat 17:30 Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
- Sat 19:45 Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
- Sun 13:30 Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea
- Sun 15:00 Rangers vs Celtic
- Sun 16:30 Manchester United vs Newcastle United
Saturday is the return of the Eider Chase which is run at Newcastle, Rizzel has a fancy in that race as well as three others at Lingfield and Kempton.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!