ALL eyes will be on Craven Cottage today as Fulham bid to cap a nightmare week for Erik Ten Hag by sending Manchester United crashing to a third successive defeat.
It has been such a horrific few days for the haunted Dutchman that kids were probably tempted to dress up as him for Halloween.
Successive 3-0 defeats to Manchester City and Newcastle have left him clinging to his job by his fingertips and Fulham could deliver the coup de grace at lunchtime today.
I’m surprised to see Marco Silva’s men as big as 5/2 with BetMGM and plenty of punters will back them at that price.
Defence remains Ten Hag’s biggest problem and Fulham’s forwards could get a bit of joy. Silva has been rotating his squad but Bobby Decordova-Reid plays most weeks and is 7/4 at Unibet just to have a shot on target.
Manchester City romped to a 3-0 derby win last weekend and should follow it up with another victory at home to struggling Bournemouth.
Andoni Iraola isn’t a coach who parks the bus so we should see plenty of goals and over 1.5 first-half strikes pays 19/20 at Coral.
The evening game is a cracker as Arsenal visit St James’ Park and it’s another game that promises a few thrills.
Both sides will go for it and I fancy a few corners, with over 10.5 flag kicks paying 5/4 at Paddy Power.
There’s a big game in Scotland too as Hibs and Aberdeen face off at Hampden in the first of the League Cup semi-finals.
There’s little between these sides so I thought the betting would be pretty even. But Hibernian are odds-on favourites to qualify and you can back the Dons at 11/10 with McBookie in the same market.
That looks decent value to me as both teams have impressive attacks while the Dons seem to have a stronger defence.
It should be a tight game and the half-time draw is always a good option in a semi-final. It pays a best 8/7 with VBet this evening.
Upcoming Match Previews
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 7/2 BothTeams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the Day: Kaiserslautern to Kontinue Banging the Goals in at Home
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Premier League Tips
- Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 42/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Scottish Tips: Best Bets at Kelty Hearts, Hamilton & Peterhead
- Weekend Acca Tips: Goals Galore Europe’s Football Feast
- Sat 12:30 Fulham vs Manchester United
- Sat 12:30 Ross County vs Celtic
- Sat 15:00 Manchester City vs AFC Bournemouth
- Sat 15:00 Brentford vs West Ham
- Sat 15:00 Burnley vs Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Sheffield United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 17:15 Hibernian vs Aberdeen
- Sat 17:30 Newcastle United vs Arsenal
- Sat 17:30 Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
- Sat 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Barcelona
- Sun 12:00 Norwich City vs Blackburn Rovers
- Sun 12:15 Chesterfield vs Portsmouth
- Sun 14:00 Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa
- Sun 14:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Derby County
- Sun 15:00 Hearts vs Rangers
- Sun 16:30 Luton Town vs Liverpool
- Sun 20:00 Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano
- Over 1.5 first-half goals at the Etihad (19/20, Coral)
- Aberdeen to qualify (11/10, McBookie)
Horse Racing Tips
For Saturday Rizzel has picked out four selections two at Wetherby and two at Ascot.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.