Will Chelsea ever win again? That’s the question on Blues’ fan lips at the moment. It’s now nine without victory and the end of the season can’t come quick enough for Frank Lampard and his squad.
There was a glimmer of hope at Arsenal on Tuesday and they at least found the net but that was after the Gunners had blown them away with a first half salvo.
That could give Lampard something to build on today at Bournemouth who have conjured up four wins in their last five outings to ease relegation fears.
Chelsea could well win this one but it’s hard to fathom why they’re 11/10 favourites. Of course that makes the 12/5 on the Cherries look quite appealing.
Erling Haland set a new Premier League scoring record in midweek and there’s no stopping the Norwegian. It’s a measure of his phenomenal prowess in front of goal that the Man City striker is just 4/11 to score against Leeds Utd today. To score two is 7/5 and yet another hat-trick a measly 9/2!
With Real Madrid coming up in midweek Pep Guardiola might take the opportunity to give some of his star players a break so hang fire on player bets until you see the team news.
It’s now five wins in a row for Liverpool after their one-goal victory over Fulham on Wednesday. Mo Salah scored for a 29th time and is two goals short of reaching his goals tally of 31 for the previous two seasons. The Egyptian is 11/10 to net again today and given he’s on penalty duty that’s not the worst option against Brentford.
Who’d be a Spurs fan? Few supporters can be put through a rollercoaster of emotions on such a regular basis. It was heartbreak again at Anfield last week after it looked as though they’d mounted one of the best comebacks of the season.
But Ryan Mason will take heart from the second half performance and that of last week’s against Manchester United.
It looks like ‘job done’ for opponents Crystal Palace who have now reached the 40 point mark and that might see them ease off a little and Spurs could take advantage at 4/5.
But it's goals that appeal the most at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Both sides were involved in seven-goal thrillers last time out and Spurs games especially have featured lots of goals lately. Over 2.5 is 4/6 but we can stretch that comfortably past even money is we back Over 3.0 on the Asian Line at 2.250.
In Scotland, it's the first post-split matchday. Celtic and Rangers don't play until tomorrow so the main focus is on the bottom half today.
Dundee United can leapfrog St Johnstone with a win at McDiarmid Park. It's unlikely to be a classic, it's not a fixture that throws up many goals but the Terrors and on a good run of form and can pile the pressure on the Saints at 2/1.
Ross County are desperate for a win. They're four points adrift at the bottom but will fancy their chances against a Livingston side who look safe and with little to play for. The Lions have lost their last three away games without scoring and 6/4 on the Staggies looks a bit big based on the relative needs of either club.
- Spurs v Crystal Palace – Over 3.0 Goals on Asian Line 2.250 Bet365
- Bournemouth 12/5
- Dundee Utd 2/1
- Ross County 6/4
- Treble pays 24/1 (+ 5% Bonus) at Bet365
- Kane, Haaland & Salah to score first pays 48/1 Bet365
- Kane, Haaland & Salah to score anytime pays 22/5 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Scottish: Raith Rovers vs Partick Thistle, Cove Rangers vs Morton & St Johnstone vs Dundee Utd
- European Football: 4 Top Tips for this Weekends European Football
- SlipsTips Tips: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace
- EFL Tips: Millwall vs Blackburn, Stockport vs Hartlepool & Swansea vs WBA
- Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 49/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Feisty Encounter Expected in Bundesliga Basement Battle
- EFL Tips: Bank Holiday Weekend Over 2.5 Goals EFL Treble
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 4/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Sat 14:00 AC Milan vs Lazio
- Sat 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Manchester City vs Leeds United
- Sat 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa
- Sat 17:30 Liverpool vs Brentford
- Sat 21:00 Real Madrid vs Osasuna
- Sun 14:15 Hearts vs Celtic
- Sun 15:00 Rangers vs Aberdeen
- Sun 16:30 Newcastle United vs Arsenal
- Sun 19:00 West Ham United vs Manchester United
Rizzel has picked out six selections for a busy day of racing on Guineas Weekend, including 2 at Newmarket.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!