THE popular Saturday Super Single shortlist is back and I'd like your opinions on these teams and suggestions of your own best bet for the weekend.
I've had a good look at stats and form and I'll check final team news before making my selection. All prices are close to evens or above.
Let's hear your own thoughts and tell me if you're put off by any of these.
Super Single Shortlist
- Ayr at home to Dunfermline (19-10, bet365)
- Shankland (Ayr) to score (19-10, McBookie)
- Queen of the South at Falkirk (2-1, McBookie)
- St Johnstone at home to Dundee (11-10, Unibet)
- Annan at Berwick (23-20, Marathonbet)
- Man City & over 3.5 goals at Wolves (11-10, Unibet)
- Liverpool & over 3.5 goals v Brighton (6-5, Ladbrokes)
- Bournemouth v Everton over 2.5 goals (4-5, betfair)
- Wigan at QPR (13-10, McBookie)
- Sunderland at Wimbledon (6-5, McBookie)
Resident football tipster at Scotland's most read newspaper, the Daily Record, for over 20 years and proud host of one the best betting communities on the web with daily betting tips.