LAST week I put up Leicester at Newcastle on the shortlist then decided on the Foxes draw no bet as the actual Super Single.
Both were winners so that was good as was my “one for Sunday” which was both to score at Liverpool v Everton.
It's been a busy midweek for the top-flight clubs so bear that in mind when picking your bets.
Here is my shortlist from a first look at the coupon. I've checked stats and form but won't look at team news until Friday. That's crucial as, for example, I had Motherwell dnb listed last week but they were quickly taken off when it was revealed Louis Moult was injured.
Hearts beat Well 1-0 and they lost 3-2 at Partick Thistle in midweek so they're not a team you want to consider until Moult is replaced. He won't play again for the club and when he's fit you'll next see him in a Preston shirt after he agreed a deal to move to Deepdale in the summer.
Interesting to see how he fares in the Championship after a couple of super seasons in Scotland.
Let me know if anything puts you off any of these and give us your own Super Single.
- Leicester v Crystal Palace (1-1, Unibet)
- Burnley at Brighton (17-10, Unibet)
- Bolton v Burton (21-20, McBookie)
- Cardiff & btts (37-13, 188Bet)
- Bradford at Southend (19-10, William Hill)
- Notts County v Grimsby (evens, Marathonbet)
- Kilmarnock v Motherwell (6-4, betfair)
- St Mirren v Dunfermline (evens, Marathonbet)
- Ayr & over 2.5 match goals at East Fife (8-5, Ladbrokes)
- Clyde at Cowdenbeath (17-10, bet365)