EVERYONE likes a betting challenge and on Sunday I'm launching one that you can all play.
Recently I did a Bank Builder v Long Shot trial and of course the Bank Builder provided by Rod (Punting For Fun) won easily.
It's a popular trial and I have free bets with BetVictor to give away in a Bank Builder/Last Man Standing trial. There will be £20 to the winner and some spot prizes along the way.
Rules will change as we progress so check them each day before putting up a tip. For now here are the rules.
1. Singles only and must be priced at 1-2 or bigger and BetVictor odds must be quoted. Only one entry per person per day. No inplay tips so comments must be up before the game starts.
2. Today I want football tips only for the following markets – win-draw-win, handicap (not Asian), double chance, both teams to score or anytime scorer. Games must start and finish on Sunday (BST).
3. Day one tips must be from Capital One Cup Final, Scottish Premiership, English Premier League or top flights in Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland and France.
4. All Sunday winners will go forward to play on Tuesday – Monday's too quiet. And Tuesday's winners go forward to the next game until we have one last man standing.
5. To play you must put up a tip every day you're asked. So if you miss day one don't enter until the second game starts.
6. I'll take a note of all winners every day but will only post names when we're down to the last 16 or so. If you have won on day one keep playing – if you haven't wait for the next game to start.
7. No copying. Once a tip is commented you can't have the exact same tip. However, if you commented and it was in moderation before someone else put up the same one both will count.
8. I will play along but not for the prize. On the day I get knocked all losers will be given another chance – so bear that in mind. My day one tip is my old pal Bas Dost to score for Wolfsburg. If I'm knocked out on day one the contest will start again.
9. The winner of the £20 will have £5 added to his prize if any of his winning tips have been over evens.
10. Game one winner can play game two and subsequent ones and as Bank Builder champion will get a bye to the second round of game two.
If you have any questions post them as a comment at the end of this article.