Qualification for Euro 2024 resumes tonight as nations aim to book their place in Germany next summer.
This round of fixtures has thrown up a few mismatches with the likes of France (1/150), England (1/25), Switzerland (1/22) and even Kazakhstan (1/14) all incredibly short prices to win.
You’ll need to get creative on the BetBuilders to get on any of that quartet but an England Win to Nil combined with them Scoring in Both Halves could be a good option at 4/5 in Malta.
Northern Ireland have a tough assignment in Copenhagen where the Danes have a point to prove. They threw away a two-goal lead in Kazakhstan last time out in a 3-2 defeat but remain favourites in what looks a relatively weak Group H.
Wales had a tough 2022 but were in among the big boys in the Nations League before a disappointing display in Qatar. The post-Gareth Bale era has started reasonably well with a 1-1 draw in Croatia and a 1-0 win over Latvia. A win tonight would take them top of Group D ahead of their trick trip to Turkey.
Belarus continue to play their home matches behind closed doors on neutral territory, tonight it’s Budapest that hosts their clash with Israel. The Belarusians have failed to win any of their last 15 competitive matches and after finishing bottom of the Nations League group face the prospect of dropping in to the bottom tier via a relegation play-off.
Israel on the other hand will compete in the top tier of the next edition of the Nations League after topping their group, albeit they benefitted from the exclusion of Russia.
The stats point to an Israeli win at 3/5. Add in a couple of goals for the away side to take it to 20/21.
- England win to nil & score in both halves 4/5 Bet365
- Israel to win & score 2+ goals 20/21 Bet365
- Denmark & Wales to win 4/5 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- International Football Preview: South Korea vs Peru, Greece vs Ireland, and New York City vs Columbus Crew
- Fri 17:00 Finland vs Slovenia
- Fri 19:45 Denmark vs Northern Ireland
- Fri 19:45 Greece vs Republic of Ireland
- Fri 19:45 Malta vs England
- Fri 19:45 Wales vs Armenia
- Fri 19:45 Gibraltar vs France
- Fri 19:45 North Macedonia vs Ukraine
- Fri 19:45 Kosovo vs Romania
- Sat 17:00 Norway vs Scotland
- Sat 19:45 Belgium vs Austria
US Open Golf Tips
We've reached the third major of the 2023 calendar and the world's best gather in Los Angeles to battle it out for the US Open. As ever The Caddy presents his best picks for the weekend.
Rizzel landed a double of winning selections on Thursday, priced up at 3/1 and 7/1 he has picked out a further two selections for Friday's racing.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!