Here we go! Season 2022-23 is here, at last!
It's going to be a fascinating season with a World Cup scheduled slap bang in the middle of it and in Scotland we've the introduction of VAR to look forward to in the top flight.
But it all kicks-off in Huddersfield tonight as they welcome relegated Burnley back the Championship. Man City legend Vincent Kompany is the new man at the helm for the Clarets and he's overseen a major re-shaping of the squad during the summer.
Huddersfield will count themselved unlucky to have missed out on promotion last term after a third-placed finish but they're ranked outsiders to go up this season at 10/1 with no less than 14 teams ahead of them in the betting. In fact the bookies think they're more likely to be relegated (13/2) than promoted.
Assistand Danny Schofield has stepped in to the breech after the surprise departure of Carlos Corberán which threw their plans in to disarray.
The Terriers may be in state of flux but the John Smith's Stadium is a tough place to go, especially when you've just been relegated and have new squad that needs to gel quickly. At 19/10 Huddersfield could be a bit of value but having the draw onside makes most appeal. You can have 2.110 on Huddersfield (0) on the Asian Handcicap which means we'll get our money back if it ends all-square.
Get a head start on the Scottish season by listening to the Gambla Scottish Preview Podcast where Selectabet and Greg are joined by the founder of McBookie.com, Paul Petrie to have a look ahead to the 2022-23 season.
We also welcome The Betting Desk to the site, he's lined up pre-season tips for the three EFL divisions
- Huddersfield (0.0) on Asian Handicap 2.110 Bet365
Upcoming Previews & Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Warriors Can Battle to Opening Day Win
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 88/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Fri 20:00 Huddersfield Town v Burnley
- Sat 12:00 Livingston v Rangers
- Sat 17:00 Manchester City v Liverpool
- Sun 12:00 Sunderland v Coventry City
- Sun 16:30 Celtic Aberdeen
For Day 4 of the Glorious Goodwood Festival Rizzel likes the chances of two horses while Cairnzy finds alternative angles to get on side with his selections on Friday.
- Racing tips: Mitbaahy will get redemption for his Sandown run last time out
- Cairnzy's Goodwood Tips: John Leeper Can Rise from the Ashes
As always, let us know your betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!