Manchester United are in limbo as they face Spaniards Villarreal tonight in a match that will go a long to determining their European fate this season.
A win would see them secure qualification by virtue of a better head-to-head against tonight's opponents, who would only be able to match United's points tally at best. Defeat on on the other hand could see the Red Devils slip to third in Group F and pile on the pressure against Young Boys on matchday 6.
Michael Carrick will take temporary charge of the side and he'll have an eye on staking his claim for the role on a permanent basis. How much things will change overnigh remains to be seen but United are an eye-catching 6/4 to win and, on paper, they've got the players to do so. We all know that Cristiano Ronaldo comes alive on Champions League nights and until recently the Red Devils had a brilliant away record. Up against the current 12th best team in Spain, and despite the turmoil, it's hard to overlook those odds.
Also in Group F, the aforementioned Young Boys have a tough tie at home to Atalanta based on current form. The Swiss champions find themselves fourth in their national league and have won just one in their last seven in all competitions. The Italians on the other hand continue to mix it with the big boys in Serie A. Fourth in the table and still banging in the goals, Atalanta need the win ahead of a final match at home against Villarreal. An Atalanta win coupled with them scoring two or more pays 1/1 on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
A draw at home to Juventus will be enough for Chelsea to qualify from Group H. The Italians have alread booked their place in the last 16 so the pressure off which is probably just as well with Chiellini and Ramsay out and top scorer Paulo Dybala a doubt and unliklely to be risked. That makes Chelsea look an attractive proposition at 4/6 at SBK.
Plenty of games to get stuck in to in England tonight.
Leyton Orient (10/11) are unbeaten in seven in League Two and have enjoyed some cup wins in that time too so their tails are up and could be worth adding to your accas at Scunthrope who are rooted to the bottom of table. At the other end of the table are Forest Green (4/6) who host a Barrow side that are sliding down the table and without a league win in seven.
- Atalanta to win and score two or more 1/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Tuesday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 8/1 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Tue 17:45 Dynamo Kiev v Bayern Munich
- Tue 17:45 Villarreal v Manchester United
- Tue 19:45 Coventry City v Birmingham City
- Tue 20:00 Young Boys v Atalanta
- Tue 20:00 Barcelona v Benfica
- Tue 20:00 Lille v RB Salzburg
- Tue 20:00 Malmo v Zenit St Petersburg
- Tue 20:00 Sevilla v Wolfsburg
- Tue 20:00 Chelsea v Juventus
- Wed 15:30 Spartak Moscow v Napoli
- Wed 17:45 Besiktas v Ajax
- Wed 17:45 Inter Milan v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Wed 20:00 Sheriff Tiraspol v Real Madrid
- Wed 20:00 Sporting Lisbon v Borussia Dortmund
Today's Racing Tips
A 7/4 priced selection is the sole bet of the day for Rizzel on Tuesday.
- Racing tips: After an impressive win over fences, Sabbathical returns to hurdles in attempt to get back to back wins
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!