Our BTTS Acca Tips are based on statistical analysis of recent performances.
Bayer Leverkusen v Eintracht Frankfurt
- 12 of Bayer Leverkusen's 15 home matches have seen both teams score
- Frankfurt have netted in 28 of 30 Bundesliga games this season
- 5 of the last 7 meetings between the sides have featured both teams scoring
Genoa v Spezia
- 8 of Genoa's last 10 matches in Serie A have seen both teams score. For Spezia it's 8 of the last 9.
- Both sides have seen BTTS land in 20 of their 32 Serie A matches (62.5%)
- Both teams have scored in the last five meetings between the sides
Bournemouth v Brentford
- These sides are the highest scorers in the Championship with 73 an 72 goals respectively. They've both conceded almost one goal per game on average too.
- Bournemouth have scored in 36 of 43 league games, Brentford in 34
- Both teams have scored in 5 of Bournemouth's last six games
- Brentford's Ivan Toney is the Championship top scorer with 29 goals.
Charlton v Peterborough
- Peterborough are second top scorers in League One with 73 goals in 42 games
- Charlton have scored 14 in their last six including a 6-0 win last time out
- Peterbough have found the net in 34 of 42 matches, for Charlton it's 33 in 41
Lausanne v Basel
- 8 of Basel's last 9 games have seen both teams score. For Lausanne it's 5 of the last 7.
- Both teams have scored in 8 of the last 9 meetings between the two sides.
- 25 goals have been scored in Basel's last 6 games (For 16 Against 9)
Goals Accumulator Tips
- Bayer Leverkusen v Eintracht Frankfurt
- Genoa v Spezia
- Bournemouth v Brentford
- Charlton v Peterborough
- Lausanne v Basel
- ➕ Add to Bet Slip: Five-fold Acca pays 11.65/1 at Bet365
Saturday's 11/1 BTTS AccaAdd Acca to your Betslip