PADDY Power's Predict 6 competition is worth a life-changing £425,000 this week and the good news is it's completely free to play!
All you need to do is predict the first goalscorer in the six selected games on the Paddy Power site (listed below) to be in with a chance of scooping the huge jackpot. Sounds easy right? Haha, we'll maybe not but it's definitely worth a try.
You'll need a Paddy Power account to enter so if you've not got one yet click on the button below to open one and take advantage of their £20 Risk-Free Bet offer which is open to new customers (18+, T&Cs apply – see Paddy Power for details)
How to enter
- Click the button below to visit Paddy Power
- Log in or register a new account
- Guess which player will score at anytime during 6 of Paddy Power’s selected matches
- Predict the time of the first goal to scored for a tie-breaker
- Win up to £425,000 if all your predictions are correct
This week's matches
- Liverpool v Southampton
- West Brom v Chelsea
- Leicester v Man City
- Man Utd v Newcastle
- Watford v West Ham
- Brighton v Stoke City
What you need to know
- It’s completely free to play and you use the same login details as you would for PaddyPower.com
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person
- If two or more participants correctly predict the first goalscorers in ALL the selected Hotshot Jackpot fixtures, the Jackpot prize will be split equally amongst those players
- An entry can be changed following submission up until kick-off time of the first game in that round. When the competition has closed, entrants cannot change their predictions.
- If your selection does not play any part in the game, you are still in with a chance of winning the round prize of £2,500, but not the weekly jackpot. Be sure to check your selection is in the match day squad before the 3pm kick off to be in with a chance of winning the weekly jackpot.
- The full list of T&Cs can be found on the Paddy Power site