FOR a while this week it looked as though the lunatics had taken over the asylum in Mr Fixits' absence but he'll be back in time for next weekend (if he can get himself out of that Bangkok jail) you'll be glad to hear.
Betway have enhanced this week's treble line of Chelsea, Rotherham & Hearts to 8-1.Given my appalling record this week back it at your own risk!
As new sponsors of this column I'll be quoting Betway's odds for each of my lines (where they have odds available). You can claim a £25 free bet when you open an account at Betway via this site. Betway will also be ENHANCING the odds on my TOP TREBLE every week so make sure you get the best odds by opening an account with them.
COMPETITION – WIN £10 FREE BET AT BETWAY
Each week you can also win a £10 free bet at Betway by posting your Top Treble in the comments section below. Quote the treble odds from Betway and each week I'll pick a winning treble to win the free bet.
Open an account at Betway today.
So here's what I'll be on this weekend. Good luck with your lines and don't forget to enter the treble competition in the comments section below.
- Perm any 4 and all 5 (6 bets)
- Fivefold pays £121.50 to a £10 stake at Betway
- Betway will refund your stake on a 5-team acca this week if one selection lets you down
- MK Dons
- Perm any 3 and all 4 (5 bets)
- Fourfold pays £192.10 to a £10 stake at Betway
- Odds enhanced to 8-1 at Betway – Pays £90 to a £10 stake
- Inverness v St Johnstone draw (9-4, betway)
- Everton 0-1 Liverpool (25-4, betway)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
- Chelsea v Man Utd
- Millwall v Huddersfield
- Accrington v Bristol Rovers
- Rochdale v Fleetwood
- Fourfold pays £75 to a £10 stake at William Hill