This tip has expired. Please check our free horse racing tips section of the website to find the most up to date.
After last weekend’s game had to concede to the cold weather, things are destined to heat up with our consolation prizes of £10,000 on offer for five correct predictions, and four winners earning players their share of £5,000!
The 6 Horses Challenge had to be cancelled due to the freezing weather conditions last weekend, causing plenty of disruption and ultimately pressing pause on the free-to-play game…BUT, we are back!
Hopefully players will be able to continue in the sort of form they were previously in, with participants of weekends past enjoying a 50/50 split for our £10,000 consolation prize. Another example of how players can win, even if they fail to get all 6 guesses correct in pursuit of the top prize.
It’s another weekend for players to be filled with festive cheer as they could enter for free, but walk away with the £50,000 available to anyone who can perfect predict the 6 correct winners. There’s £10,000 for all who are only wrong once in their predictions, with a cool £5,000 on offer for those who get 4 correct winners across this weekend’s selection.
Standing in the way of this week’s players will be three races at Aintree, two at Sandown, and one race at Navan. They’ll be in winter wonderland if they are able to predict six winners from six races, with entry costing absolutely nothing!
Bet £10 on races across our 6 Scores Challenge selections this weekend and get £30 in Free Bets* – T&Cs Apply
The locations for this weekend’s 6 Horses Challenge are hopefully a positive omen with three being the magic number. Aintree’s first of three races kicks things off at 2:05pm, with the single Navan run beginning at 2:17.
The third racecourse, Sandown, features twice across the six selections, but the more important of its two runs could be the final run of the day at 3:35pm to determine if we have a jackpot winner.
6 Horses Challenge – Saturday 9th December
- 2:05pm Aintree
- 2:17pm Navan
- 2:25pm Sandown
- 2:40pm Aintree
- 3:15pm Aintree
- 3:35pm Sandown
This means that players who correctly predict four or five winners, will still receive a consolation payout, to be determined by the number of players also correctly predicting four or five winners.
- Four winners – a share of up to £5,000
- Five winners – a share of up to £10,000
- Six winners – a share of up to £50,000
6 Horses Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Horses Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- The 6 Horses Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Horses Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a 6 Horses Challenge entry if the outcome of a race within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Horses Challenge entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, meeting or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*All odds are correct at time of writing.
18+, Terms and Conditions Apply, registration required, begambleaware.org
Available to players in the UK and Ireland.