I'VE partnered with 21Bet this weekend to bring you another exclusive offer.
They've enhanced my Top Treble to a tasty looking 6/1 (from 4.88/1) and I'm giving you the chance to have a go at it with a £10 Risk-Free bet!
All you have to do is open a new account at 21Bet, place your a bet on my enhanced Top Treble and if it doesn't win I'll give you your tenner back in cash via Paypal.
My Top Treble features three teams that I think should win, two of them with some to spare.
- Wolves to beat Watford at home in the Premier League
- Edinburgh -2 at home to Civil Service Strollers in the Scottish Cup
- Liverpool -1 versus Huddersfield in the live 5.30 kick-off
You can find the Enhanced Treble here.
How to get £10 Risk-Free bet on my Top Treble
To claim this offer you need to;
- Open a NEW 21bet account using any link on this page or the button below
- Deposit and place a £10 on my Top Treble
- If the bet doesn't win, email me at email@example.com with
- I'll then credited your Paypal account with a £10 within 72 hours
- This offer ends at 3:00pm on Saturday 20th October 2018.
- This offer is only available to those opening a NEW 21Bet account via a link on this page / site, or via a link provided on my twitter page.
- To be eligible, users must open your 21Bet account and place a £10 on my Top Treble.
- Failure to register via one of the links highlighted on this page will result in no free bet being awarded, should the bet lose.
- The maximum refunded amount will be £10.00
- This offer is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
- If the bet loses you must send us an email BEFORE 11.59pm on Saturday 20th October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
- Refund will be credited to your Paypal account within 72 hours.
- Only one claim per computer, per person, per household and per IP address.
- Offer is limited to residents of UK and Ireland.
- This offer is limited to the first 50 claimants and MrFixitsTips reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and to not reward any user we feel contravenes the Terms and Conditions.
- MrFixitsTips will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of this promotion.
- All enquiries can be directed to email@example.com
- MrFixitsTips decision will be final on any claim.