THERE are another eight games in the Champions League on Wednesday as we gear up to a night of exciting football.
Matches include Ajax vs Liverpool, Man City vs Porto and Bayern vs Atletico Madrid while Real Madrid are in action at home to Shakhtar Donetsk.
I've posted a preview with tips so check it out here. And check out all our match previews.
- SlipsTips has two singles from Man City vs Porto.
- Kevin Mac has three big singles as holders Bayern Munich face Atletico Madrid
- Scott Allot's banker bet won on Tuesday at 4-5 so check out his latest ~VIP Tips for members only.
Elsewhere there are five Championship matches including Sheffield Wednesday vs Brentford and Cardiff vs Bournemouth.
On Tuesday Zenit beat my Champions League treble but my Top Treble won at 11-5 thanks to Aberdeen, Cheltenham and both to score at Wealdstone.
Man United had the result of the night as they beat PSG 2-1 and it was a decent game with loads of chances at both ends.
Chelsea's scoreless draw with Sevilla was a surprise while Barcelona showed up to beat Ferencvaros 5-1.
Well done to all the winners including asafc with some good insight on Sunderland to win t0 nil.
- Atalanta & over 2.5 goals (8pm)
- (Evens, McBookie)
- Ajax vs Liverpool btts (8pm)
- Man City -1 (8pm)
- Bayern vs Atletico Madrid over 2.5 goals (8pm)
- (3-1, McBookie)