I'VE already given away £80 in free bets at Blue Sq during Euro 2012. Now the final £20 is up for grabs in the final.
If you can pick a 4-1 or higher bet on the game at Blue Sq you could win one of two free £10 bets.
Simply visit Blue Sq's site and check out all their available markets on the Spain v Italy match. Choose a bet at odds of 4-1 or above that you think will win and post it in the comments section below (please include the odds).
So that could be Italy on Penalties – again (8-1), Anytime time correct score Spain 2 Italy 1 (9/2), Pirlo to score in a penalty shoot-out (8-1), Xabi Alonso to score (5-1), Balotelli to be score two or more (14-1), or Iniesta to score and Spain win (13-2).
The usual rules apply
- Your bet must be at odds of evens (4-1) or above with BlueSq
- You must quote BlueSq’s odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before the match kicks off (no cheating!)
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than one winning bet then I’ll randomly choose the winner of the prize
Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to BlueSq to follow. Good luck!