THE matches are coming think and fast for the retuning leagues and its the second full card in three days in the Italian Serie B.
It's probably the most one sided title win you'll see in any league as run away leaders Benevento had the league wrapped up and delivered by Christmas. They have a 22 point lead over second place Crotone which is staggering considering their is still 8 games to play
Tonight they host a Juve Stabia who are in a full blown battle to stay in the league as they sit just point above the relegation spots and it looks a real stand out for away corners.
Skybet are offering a total goals special on the nine 8pm KO's and I think 23+ goals is worth taking on
Benevento vs Juve Stabia (KO 8pm)
Player motivation can often be questioned towards the end of the season and you can understand why the Benevento players could be forgiven for thinking about their summer holidays and the chance to rub shoulders with the big guns in Serie A next season.
They will soon become deserved champions and tonight they host a Juve side who need to start picking up points if they don't want to get dragged into a relegation dog fight.
Juve are a massive 8/1 and that looks fair to be honest given the 37 point difference between the sides – what this does mean is Juve are a very generous 10/11 to deliver just 4+ team corners. When you dig a bit deeper there's a good chance they'll hit 4
- Juve hitting 4.7 corners per game – Hit 5/4/3/5/6 in their last 5 games (4+ in 4/5)
- There's been over 2.5 goals in each of their last 9 matches (BTTS in 9/10) – scored in 15 of last 16 games
- Closed doors to benefit Juve with Benevento the second most supported club in the league (unbeaten in all 15)
- Benevento conceded 7/5/6 in their last three and be interesting to see how the dynamics of no fans plays out
I think its worth taking on the Juve team corners.
- Juve Stabia 4+ team corners
- 19/20 (Paddy Power)
Serie B -Total Match goals
- 23+ goal to be scored
- 4/5 (Skybet)
First half goals and over 1.5 also worth some loose change at big oddsTo make sure you never miss a tip, follow me on twitter @browning84greg.