AS EVER the bookies aren't holding back with their offers for the Cheltenham Festival but with so many fighting for your attention I thought I'd pick out 10 of the best offers that you should claim to make the most of your betting today.
1. Build your bank
OK, so this isn't an offer as such but to get a head start you should seriously look at taking advantage of some of the best welcome bonuses out there so that you can build up your betting bank before the action begins. Some of the best ones include;
- Get 4 x £100 at 10Bet during Cheltenham. For this week only you can get up to £400 in bonuses at 10Bet who'll match your first four deposits 100% up to £100 each time. They'll also throw in a fiver every time your horse is beaten by Ruby Walsh. > Visit 10Bet
- Steady Eddies Bet365 don't make a big splash around Cheltenham but their £200 Welcome Bonus is still one of the best and a great way to bulk up your funds. > Visit Bet365.
- You can also claim up to £50 at Ladbrokes when you join. Use the code F50 when you sign up to trigger their welcome bonus.
2. Get a £2 Free Bet on EVERY race with BetVictor
This is a new approacht o a sign-up bonus from BetVictor, instead of a straight bet £10 Get £50 they're giving new customers a free £2 bet on each race at the Festival after they sign-up so there's potentially £58 in free bets to be gained. > Claim the offer here.
3. Money back on the first race
This seems to be a popular offer with several bookies. Here's some who are more or less giving you a free bet in the 1:30 today;
- Skybet – Get up to £20 back if your horse loses the first race. > Visit Skybet
- William Hill – In their Cheltenham offer you'll get a 100% if your horse wins any race, but also you'll get your money back, up to £25 if it loses in the first. > Visit William Hill.
- Betway – Similarly, with Betway they'll give you your money back up to £10 if your horse fails to win either the first or last race of the day. > Claim the offer.
4. Get £10 Each day with Coral
5. Buveur d'Air enhanced to 16/1 at 888Sport
In the big race of the day, the Stan James Champion Hurdle on of the fancied horses, Buveur d'Air has been enhanced to 16/1, despite it being around 5/1 elsewhere. This is only for new customers. > Grab the offer here.
However if you fancy backing that particular horse then you should check out our friends at WeLoveBetting who have a £10 No-Lose Nap offer that Buveur d'Air wins the race – or your money back.
6. Mullins Money Back in the OLBG Mares' Hurdle
Back any horse in the OLBG Mares' Hurdle (4:10) and if Willie Mullins trained Limini or Vroum Vroum Mag wins the race Ladbrokes will give you your money back up to £25 if your horse loses. This looks a decent offer for all customers. > Visit Ladbrokes.
7. Altior Enhanced from 2/7 to 6/1 win The Arkle
Visit Marathonbet to claim enhanced odds from around 2/7 to odds of 6/1 to win the Arkle (2:10). This offer is limited to a £5 stake and is available to new customers. > Visit Marathonbet
8. Money Back for Second Place at Paddy Power
Another decent offer from Paddy Power where they'll give you your money back if your horse finishes second in each of the first five races of the day. Pretty simple and a nice insurance policy. > Visit Paddy Power.
9. Up to £100 FREE bet in the last race with BetBright
This is a good sign-up offer if you're a big-hitter. BetBright will give you a free bet to the value of the smallest bet you place on the first three races at Cheltenham. So if you put 3 x £100 bets down you would get £100 free in the last. > Visit BetBright.
10. Have a FREE £5 bet on me!
Last but by no means least, I'm giving you the chance to claim a risk-free bet on the Stan James Champion Hurdle (3:30) thanks to our friends at 10Bet. Open a new account, place a bet on the race and if your horse loses I'll refund your stake up to £5. For full details on how to claim the offer click here.
Check out all the best offers available here, where I'll be keeping the offers as up to date as possible during the Festival. And if you come across any offers worth sharing please do so in the comments section below.
New to horse racing? Check out our horse racing abbreviations guide as well as racebets for a fantastic welcome offer.