THE US Open tees off on Thursday and Mr Fixit has teamed up with Bet365 to bring you an unmissable competition for the second Major of the season.
Bet365 are paying up to six places at the US Open and they've given us £100 in free bets to give away so it's a great time to check out their site and open an account. World No.1 Rory McIlroy is the 15-2 favourite while one of Mr Fixit's tips – Justin Rose, the 2013 champ – is well worth a look at 16-1.
Bet365's inplay markets are also leaders in their field and this weekend's action at Chambers Bay promises to have punters on the edge of their seat.
Mr Fixit's contest is also paying six places and here's how you can win one of the free bets.
The competition is pretty simple. Pick three players to form your US Open Fantasy Team. The person with the lowest combined aggregate score at the end of the tournament will be the winner.
First place will receive a £40 free bet at bet365. Runner-Up will get £25, 3rd place £15, 4th Place £10, 5th Place £5 and 6th Place £5.
- Pick 3 golfers to form your US Open Fantasy Team. They will be the players that earn you points. The lowest aggregate score will win top prizes. If any of your players miss the cut you'll automatically be out of the competition.
- When submitting your entry you must include each player's pre-tournament odds from bet365
- Only one entry per person / IP address.
- All entries must be in before the first player tees off at 3pm Thursday.
- In the event of a tie for any of the prizes a draw will be made. Mr Fixit's decision is final.
- 1st Place £40 free bet at bet365, 2nd £25, 3rd £15, 4th £10, 5th £5, 6th £5
Your entry to the competition should look like this;