DISHARMONY in the French camp is nothing new but can they put their differences aside and get past World Champions Spain?
If France turn up it should be a cracker and if you can pick a 4-1 or higher bet on the game you could win a free £10 bet?
Simply visit Blue Sq's site and check out all their available markets on the Spain v France match. Choose a bet at odds of 4-1 or above that you think will win and post it in the comments section below (please include the odds).
So that could be Andres Iniesta to score from outside the box (12-1), Franck Ribery to hit the woodwork (11-1), Over 4.5 goals (8-1), Anytime Correct Score Spain 2-1 (4-1), Time of First Goal 31-45 minutes (4-1) or Xavi or Karim Benzema to score first (5-1).
The usual rules apply
- Your bet must be at odds of evens (4-1) or above with BlueSq
- You must quote BlueSq’s odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before the match kicks off (no cheating!)
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than one winning bet then I’ll randomly choose the winner of the prize
Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to BlueSq to follow. Good luck!