SO we now know one of the finalists at Euro 2012. Now it's the turn of Germany and Italy to slug it out for the chance to meet Spain.
Most will fancy the Germans to progress but if you can pick a 4-1 or higher bet on the game you could win a free £10 bet.
Simply visit Blue Sq's site and check out all their available markets on the Germany v Italy match. Choose a bet at odds of 4-1 or above that you think will win and post it in the comments section below (please include the odds).
So that could be Italy on Penalties – again (10-1), Half time correct score Germany 0 Italy 1 (11/2), Pirlo to score from outside the box (20-1), Gomez to score a header (9-2), Balotelli to be sent off (12-1), or Khedira to score and Germany win (11-1).
The usual rules apply
- Your bet must be at odds of evens (4-1) or above with BlueSq
- You must quote BlueSq’s odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before the match kicks off (no cheating!)
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than one winning bet then I’ll randomly choose the winner of the prize
Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to BlueSq to follow. Good luck!