PORTUGAL secured their place in the semi-finals last night, now it's Germany and Greece's turn.
Germany look nailed on to get past the Greeks and if you can pick a 4-1 or higher bet on the game you could win a free £10 bet?
Simply visit Blue Sq's site and check out all their available markets on the Germany v Greece match. Choose a bet at odds of 4-1 or above that you think will win and post it in the comments section below (please include the odds).
So that could be Germany to win in Extra Time (8-1), Greece to score over 1.5 goals (5-1), First goal 46-60 minutes (8-1), Bastian Schweinsteiger to hit the woodwork (8-1) or Theofanis Gekas or Georgios Samaras to score first (6-1).
The usual rules apply
- Your bet must be at odds of evens (4-1) or above with BlueSq
- You must quote BlueSq’s odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before the match kicks off (no cheating!)
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than one winning bet then I’ll randomly choose the winner of the prize
Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to BlueSq to follow. Good luck!