CZECH REPUBLIC v PORTUGAL kicks off the Euro 2012 quarter finals and that means another chance for you to win a tenner at Blue Sq.
Portugal will be many people's picks to progress but if you can pick a 4-1 or higher bet on the game you could win a free £10 bet?
Simply visit Blue Sq's site and check out all their available markets on the Czech Republic v Portugal match. Choose a bet at odds of 4-1 or above that you think will win and post it in the comments section below (please include the odds).
So that could be Portugal to win on penalties (10-1), Czech Republic to win 2-1 (16-1), First goal to be a header (5-1), Cristiano Ronaldo to win a penalty (14-1) or Czech Republic to score first and fail to win (9-2).
The usual rules apply
- Your bet must be at odds of evens (4-1) or above with BlueSq
- You must quote BlueSq’s odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before the match kicks off (no cheating!)
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than one winning bet then I’ll randomly choose the winner of the prize
Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to BlueSq to follow. Good luck!