Expect goals when Inter Milan travel to Turin for their clash with Juventus on Sunday.
Since appointing Leonardo as successor to Rafa Benitez, Inter have notched 24 goals and conceded 12 in eight matches. That's a staggering average of over 4.5 goals per game.
Juve have the worst defensive record in the league but, as we mentioned a few weeks ago, they've bolstered their frontline with the addition of Alessandro Matri.
Call it Spidey sense but I've got a feeling Inter pair Giampaolo Pazzini and Wesley Sneijder will be among the goals. If we look at more than four across the match, best odds are 5-1.
- Inter Milan to beat Juventus 13/8 (Coral, William Hill)
- Over 2.5 goals in Roma v Napoli 9/10 (Bet365). Both sides love to go forward. Both sides forget how to defend.
- Palermo to beat Fiorentina 4/5 (Boylsports, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power). I've been backing the Rosanero for a few weeks and they haven't let me down yet.
- Bologna to beat Sampdoria 10/3 (Bet365). Samp have not scored in the last five games. Maccarone-Macheda-Biabany looks average at best. They are struggling big time
- Udinese to beat Cesena 11/10 (Bet365, Betfred, Ladbrokes). I'm getting on Udinese again this weekend. They beat Sampdoria comfortably 2-0 last weekend and they meet ‘lesser' opposition again in Cesena.
- Utrecht to beat Willem (4/6 888Sport, Blue Sq). Willem have just one solitary league win all season. They've lost 17 of their 22 league matches and, barring a minor miracle, will be relegated. They're also likely to field stop-gap keeper Vladen Kujovic with all other shot-stoppers at the club injured. Last week they lost 7-1 away to Groningen and their indiscipline showed when they had two men sent off.
- ADO Den Haag to beat VVV-Venlo (2/5 Betfred). ADO Den Haag are having a good season while their opponents are certs to go down.
Pays out at 137-1, William Hill. Go for the folds.