I'll give a shout-out to the winners and post a short Leaderboard once all the results are in but in the meantime, Day 2's Competition is already open!
The competition takes place on the WhoKnowsWins app, where you compete against other punters – not the bookie.
There's a Daily Competition, whereby you'll aim to pick as many winners as you can from the seven races at the Cheltenham Festival. It's a £5 buy-in, and the person with the most winners will scoop the lions share (70%) of the pot. Those in 2nd and 3rd place will pick up 20% and 10% respectively.
This is the ONLY public Daily Cheltenham Competition on the WhoKnowsWins app so we expect the prize money will be well worth winning every day.
At the end of the week the person with the most winners throughout the Festival will win the top prize, as the BEST TIPSTER, of a Day at the Races, anywhere in the UK, including travel – all to the value of £200 courtesy of WhoKnowsWins.
How to Enter the Competition
Entering the competition is really easy…
- Download the WhoKnowsWins app in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Create your account and make your first deposit
- Click the button below to be taken directly to Wednesday's Competition
Please see the terms and conditions below. Good luck to everyone that enters!
- UK residents only
- Over 18s only
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash
- Racecourse must be in England, Scotland or Wales
- Travel costs must be approved by Who Knows Wins prior to booking
- Who Knows Wins will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the prize winners
- Who Knows Wins reserves the right to remove the prize or offer an alternative
- In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of correct predictions in the Championship races (Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, World Hurdle, Gold Cup) will be declared the winner. If players are still tied after this stage the winner will be selected at random by Mr Fixit.