So there's plenty to choose from when you enter March's NAP of the Day competition for the chance to win £100.
You need to submit at least 15 entries in the month to be in with a chance of the prize so there's plenty of time to prove yourself as a Champion Tipster in March.
@rog has got off to a great start with three winners in four days and he leads the table with a £3.55 profit to a £1 stake. Hot on his heels is @mal-c on £1.75 profit, who is aiming to repeat his success in picking up the £100 prize last month.
Get involved by submit your entries daily on my forum here.
- The competition will be run from March 1st 2018 – March 31st 2018.
- The winner will be the tipster with the most accumulated profit over the month.
- Prize is £100 paid to the winners Paypal account
- If totals are level for any prizes the amount of winners selected takes precedence, then amount of bets placed.
- 1pt win or 0.50pts EW each day allowed. (Losses will be incurred for losers)(Win bet taken if not specified)
- Reasoning for your NAP is preferred but not required for all bets
- Only one entry per member. Only one bet per day
- A minimum of 15 bets are required to qualify for the competition
- Only races in the UK and Ireland can be quoted
- Non-runners will be treated as a loss unless a replacement selection is submitted
- All bets posted must be at least 10 mins before the race time and MUST include the Time, Course and Selection.
- As we’re unable to check every early price ONLY SP odds will be used.
- R4 5p and 10p will be waived for the purpose of the competition. If a R4 deduction takes the price less than the SP then the bet will revert to the SP
- You must be 18+ to enter
- Mr Fixit's decision on all rules is final
Resident football tipster at Scotland's most read newspaper, the Daily Record, for over 20 years and proud host of one the best betting communities on the web with daily betting tips.