THIS is what you've all been waiting for – Raaljaca's racing naps contest.
It's a bit of fun but of course everyone will love to be crowned naps king at the end of the game – and maybe even finish above our man johnb.
We've teamed up with bet365 to give away four x £10 free bets to weekly winners plus £50 to the overall winner of the final.
Every week three people will qualify for the final and johnb will automatically take his place but will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
Raaljaca will be administering the contest and checking all the entries so I thank him for that. It's important to read the rules and remember SP will be used for all calculations.
Tomorrow the first race is at Plumpton at 1.35 so entries must be in by 1.25.
Here are the rules so read them carefully
1. Naps to be chosen from any meeting in the UK or Ireland.
2. Naps must be posted as a comment no less than 10 minutes before the FIRST race of the day. All other entries will be void.
3. Naps must be posted on the correct thread so wait until the new one is created. Only one nap per person please – if more than one is posted the first will be taken. No subs can be made for non-runners if the first race of the day has started.
4. When posting a nap list race venue, time, chosen runner, the word nap and bet365 price. For example Ascot, 3.10, Frankel (nap), 2-1 bet365. Put all other selections on the racing tips and chat thread.
5. At the end of each day a racing naps table will be updated and posted on the new thread. Naps will be calculated to a £1 win single at SP. No each-way bets, forecasts etc.
6. The contest will run for four weeks, each week from Monday to Saturday, starting Monday, February 10. The weekly winner will collect a £10 free bet from bet365 and the first three will qualify for the final. If one person wins more than once they will take the prize but the person finishing in fourth will progress.
7. The final will be played between the 12 qualifiers with the winner collecting a £50 free bet from bet365.