IT'S ‘as you were' in the Last Man Standing Competition as all three remaining correctly predited wins for Belgium and Germany.
So we're on to Round 10.
As we've reached the final three there's a slight rule change to competition;
- If only one person gets their prediction right, they'll be the winner and 2nd and 3rd prize will be split between the other two people
- If two people get their prediction right they'll move on to the next round, the other person will finish third
- If ALL three finalists get their selection wrong they all stay in the competition
- Of course, if all three get their predictions right they all move on the next round.
How it Works
Those of you that have played before will be familiar with the format. Every World Cup matchday you'll need to pick a winning team from the games being played that day. As always you'll have a ‘Second Chance' card, which means you can afford to get ONE wrong and still remain in the competition. Get it wrong on your ‘Second Chance' and you're out the competition. If you miss an entry on any matchday that'll count as a loss so make sure you visit the site regularly to keep playing in the competition.
How to Play
Simply submit your prediction in the comments section below. Get it right and you'll qualify for the next round. Get it wrong and you'll need to play your ‘Second Chance' card on the following round to stay in the competition.
The winner will be the last person left in the competition. In the event of a tie at the end of the competition the winner will be the person who has not used their Second Chance card. If things are still tied the winner will be determined by the person who has selected the highest priced winners, to a single £1 stake per match, throughout the competition.
This is a ‘winner takes all competition' so only the person in first place will get the prize
- 1st Place – £100 CASH plus a £50 Free Bet* plus 1 year Gold Membership at MrFixitsTips
- 2nd Place – £50 + £15 Free Bet
- 3rd Place – £25 + £10 Free Bet
World Cup Last Man Standing Round 8
Please make your selection from the fixtures below which are played on Friday. You only need to select the result, not the correct score.
- England (2/9) Draw (11/2) Panama (18/1)
- Japan (13/5) Draw (11/5) Senegal (13/10)
- Poland (12/5) Draw (12/5) Colombia (13/10)
You must quote the odds of your selection.
The usual competition rules apply. Your selection must be made before kick-off in your chosen match. Mr Fixit's decision is final.
(*Bookie to be confirmed)