IT'S been a busy week and I've had my first look at the weekend coupon.
Saturday's Premier League card doesn't look too exciting and in Scotland it's the Betfred Cup semi-finals with Celtic facing Hibs and Rangers meeting Motherwell 24 hours later.
English League One and League Two teams played midweek and that can affect weekend form so it doesn't look the easiest of weeks.
Hopefully we'll all be able to sort something out and here's my shortlist having looked at stats and form but not team news yet. All bets are evens or above apart from one 10-11 effort.
Let me know if you think any of these should be ruled out and let's see your own picks.
Super Single Shortlist
- Derby to beat Sheff Wed (5-4, William Hill) wins
- Hull at Barnsley (11-8, Betfred) wins
- Shrewsbury at home to Fleetwood (7-5, Marathonbet) wins
- Oldham at MK Dons (5-2, bet365) loses (4-4)
- Exeter at home to Port Vale (1-1, McBookie) loses
- Luton at Crawley (1-1, McBookie) loses
- Forest Green draw no bet at Stevenage (2-1, Unibet) wins (1-2)
- Hibs v Celtic both to score (10-11, bet365) wins
- Dundee at Partick Thistle (11-5, Paddy Power) loses
- East Fife draw no bet at Alloa (38-25, Marathonbet) loses