IT'S good to get back to normal after six nights of World Cup qualifiers and in the main short prices.
My Super Single shortlist has been compiled from my first look at the weekend coupon and features bets evens or above.
I've checked form and stats but won't look at team news until Friday and this week it's more important than usual with many of the top teams seeing stars trekking all over the world to play for their countries.
Some of these players will be posted missing, others will be jetlagged and some such as Sadio Mane of Liverpool have returned with an injury.
Let me know if you think any of these should be ruled out and let's see your own picks.
Super Single Shortlist
- Burnley to bt West Ham (17-10, Marathonbet)
- Kane (Spurs) to score first v Bournemouth (9-5, Ladbrokes)
- Sheffield Wed at Bolton (21-20, BetStars)
- Leeds to bt Reading (evens, Marathonbet)
- Shrewsbury at Plymouth (6-5, Ladbrokes)
- Mansfield to bt Swindon (evens, Marathonbet)
- Sinclair (Celtic) to score v Dundee (11-10, Marathonbet)
- Partick Thistle to bt Killie (6-5, Marathonbet)
- Dundee Utd at Livingston (7-4, Marathonbet)
- Raith & over 2.5 match goals v Arbroath (5-4, Ladbrokes)