IT was a disastrous one out of 10 on the shortlist again last week compared to the usual six or seven.
Haven't picked my favourite from these yet but running out of time so let me your thoughts.
We have a full card to choose from apart and hopefully loads of winners.
All of these picks are close to evens or above and if there are any you don't like let me know.
Super Single Shortlist
- Brighton v Sheffield Utd draw (23-10, betfair)
- Everton to bt Arsenal at home (7-5, Marathonbet) – 12.30pm
- Man City & over 2.5 goals at home to Leicester (5-6, McBookie) – 5.30pm
- Huddersfield at home to Nottm Forest (17-10, Betfred)
- Swansea at Luton (6-5, bet365)
- Celtic & under 2.5 goals at home to Aberdeen (5-2, Coral)
- Christie (Celtic) to score (6-5, bet365)
- Shankland (Ayr) to score first at home to Ayr (7-2, betfair)
- Airdrie to win at Clyde (13-10, Sky Bet)
- Edinburgh City to win at Stirling (23-20, bet365)