LAST week it was the FA Cup and this weekend we have Scottish Cup ties to consider.
There's a full league card in England but while FA Cup clashes are tough to call without team news up north almost everyone will go full strength.
Here is my shortlist from a first look at the UK coupon. I've checked stats and form but won't look at team news until later.
All picks are close to evens or above and for now over 2.5 goals at Peterhead v Dumbarton in the Cup looks favourite while on Sunday I like Rangers -3 at 6-4.
Peterhead are two leagues below Dumbarton but such has been their form – 24 goals in five games – they're no bigger than 11-10. Does that make the Sons good value?
In England Everton have shown their ambition by signing Theo Walcott and it's up to the former Arsenal star to show he can still perform at the highest level. They should beat West Brom at home and I also fancy Crystal Palace to avoid defeat at the Emirates against an Arsenal side in a bit of disarray.
Let me know if anything puts you off any of these and give us your own Super Single.
Super Single Shortlist
- Celtic -3 v Brechin (5-6, Sky Bet)
- Rangers -3 at Fraserburgh (6-4, bet365)
- Rangers to be leading after 15 minutes (19-10, William Hill)
- Brora to score at East Fife (price to follow)
- Peterhead v Dumbarton over 2.5 goals (9-10, Marathonbet)
- Everton to bt West Brom (13-10, Marathonbet)
- Crystal Palace not to lose at Arsenal (17-10, Unibet)
- Cardiff at Sheffield Wednesday (13-8, betfair)
- Oxford at home to Bury (27-25, Marathonbet)
- Lincoln at Barnet (29-25, Marathonbet)