They think it's all over. So turn off the floodlights. Switch off the scoreboards. England 6 Panama 1. The World Cup is a foregone conclusion.
Football. Is. Coming. Home.
52 years of hurt? Ach, they don’t know the meaning of the word.
But don’t feel scunnered fellow Scotland fans for it’s time we got behind the Auld Enemy, Yes! It’s time we put our rivalry aside. Time we nodded along with heid-the-baw Shearer, gave Glenn Hoddle a second chance and chuckled away at Lineker’s honkin' patter.
Don’t resist it. Don’t fight it. The hype train is leaving Glasgow Central, bound for London and you better be on it.
Join with me and gie it laldy….. “COME ON ENGLAND!!!”
Because we’ll have the last laugh. We’ll have the party to end all parties. We’ll be quids in when Sir Harry Kane lifts the trophy.
How? Well, how does a hundred quid sound if England win the World Cup? Not too bad eh? That would take the edge of it. That would make the insufferable sufferable. That’d go a long way to booking your flight to Qatar in 2022!
No, I’ve not gone mental, just read below to find out how I’ll give Scotland fans £100 if the unthinkable happens and
England win the World Cup!
They think it’s all over? It is noo!
How to get £100 if England Win the World Cup – But only if you're Scottish!
I've teamed up with FIVE bookies to give my fellow Scotland fans the best consolation prize possible if the unimaginable happens and England win the World Cup in Russia.
Just follow the instructions below and, well, you may not be cheering England to victory but you'll certainly feel a whole lot better if they DO win the bl**dy thing!
- Open a brand new betting account at any one of Ladbrokes, BetBright, Unibet, SportNation or BetVictor using a link on this page or the button below.
- Deposit and place your first bet of £10 or more on ANY World Cup market.
- You MUST send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 6:00pm on Thursday 28th June 2018 with..
- – Your username at the bookie you signed up with
- – A screenshot of your World Cup bet
- – Proof that you're Scottish (we'll accept a photo of you with a bottle of Irn-Bru!)
- – Your Paypal email / username
- I'll send you £100 cash within 72 hours of England winning the World Cup
You can't say fairer than that!
Open an account using one the buttons below
Remember you can still claim the welcome bonus available at your selected bookie. Please check their T&Cs.
If you already have an account at ALL of the above, email me or Direct Message me on twitter and I'll try to sort you out with another partner bookie.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer ends one hour before the Belgium v England match kicks-off; 6:00pm on Thursday 28th June 2018.
- This offer is only available to those opening a NEW betting account at Ladbrokes, BetBright, Unibet, SportNation or BetVictor via a link on this page / site, or via a link provided on my twitter page.
- To be eligible, users must open a Ladbrokes, BetBright, Unibet, SportNation or BetVictor account and place a bet of £10 on any World Cup market before 6:00pm on 28th June 2018.
- Failure to register via one of the links highlighted on this page will result in no cash being awarded.
- Cash will be awarded only if England win the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- The maximum amount of cash awarded will be £100.00
- This offer is open to residents of Scotland, aged 18 year and over only.
- You MUST send us an email at email@example.com before 6:00pm on Thursday 28th June 2018 with your
- Refund will be credited to your Paypal account within 72 hours.
- Only one claim per computer, per person, per household, per IP address to either of firstname.lastname@example.org
- This offer is limited to the first 50 claimants and MrFixitsTips reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and to not reward any user we feel contravenes the Terms and Conditions.
- MrFixitsTips will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of this promotion.
- This promotion is provided by 12th Man Media and is 100% independent from the partner bookmakers.
- All enquiries can be directed to email@example.com
- MrFixitsTips decision will be final on any claim.