LEE G was the star of the show on day two with a 22-1 winner – and he and Sanj look on course to qualify for the final.
Twenty-three people are in the black – including yours truly who followed a day one winner with a second. If Johnb steps down I'm ready to take over!
We've teamed up with bet365 to give away four x £10 free bets to weekly winners plus £50 to the overall winner of the final.
Every week three people will qualify for the final and johnb will automatically take his place but will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
Raaljaca will be administering the contest and checking all the entries so I thank him for that. It's important to read the rules (which are the same as last week) and remember SP will be used for all calculations.
Thursday's first race is at 1.30pm at Lingfield so all entries must be posted by 1.20pm.
DAY 2 LEADERBOARD
1. SANJ 49
2. LEE G 23.1
3. GRIFFY 7
4. GREG BROWNING 7
5. SLASHER JACK 6
6. APB 6
7. CUPPEL69 3.75
8. HUGH ORR 3.5
9. DAVIE C 2.6
10. EDDY W 2.5
11. SPUD MURPHY 2
12. THE CHIEF 1.5
12. SHAUN TANNER 1.5
12. NEIL 1.5
12. GREGGE 1.5
16. JOHN HENDERSON 1.25
17. SCUZZLE 0.5
18. paul 0.25
18. NICKY BOY 0.25
20. PAUL G 0.1
20. STEALTH 0.1
20. SOXANDSID 0.1
20. MR FIXIT 0.1
Here are the rules so read them carefully
1. Naps to be chosen from any meeting in the UK or Ireland.
2. Naps must be posted as a comment no less than 10 minutes before the FIRST race of the day. All other entries will be void.
3. Naps must be posted on the correct thread so wait until the new one is created. Only one nap per person please – if more than one is posted the first will be taken. No subs can be made for non-runners if the first race of the day has started.
4. When posting a nap list race venue, time, chosen runner, the word nap and bet365 price. For example Ascot, 3.10, Frankel (nap), 2-1 bet365. Put all other selections on the racing tips and chat thread.
5. At the end of each day a racing naps table will be updated and posted on the new thread. Naps will be calculated to a £1 win single at SP. No each-way bets, forecasts etc. You can play at any time but if you miss a day you will be deducted £1 for each nap not chosen.
6. The contest will run for four weeks, each week from Monday to Saturday but week 2 goes from Tuesday to Sunday. The weekly winner will collect a £10 free bet from bet365 and the first three will qualify for the final. If one person wins more than once they will take the prize but the person finishing in fourth will progress.
7. The final will be played between the 12 qualifiers with the winner collecting a £50 free bet from bet365.