SATURDAY sees the return of top-class European football – and it's something most of us never thought we'd see in May .
There will be wall-to-wall coverage on BT Sport starting with the big derby between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke while the late game sees Borussia M'gladbach travel to Eintracht Frankfurt.
Champions Bayern Munich head to Union Berlin on Sunday while on Monday night we have Bayer Leverkusen heading to struggling Werder Bremen.
KevMac and SlipsTips have have done a great job previewing all nine Bundesliga fixtures ahead of the weekend
- 14:30 Borussia Dortmund v Schalke
- 14:30 RB Leipzig v SC Freiburg
- 14:30 Hoffenheim v Hertha Berlin
- 14:30 Fortuna Dusseldorf v Paderborn
- 14:30 Augsburg v Wolfsburg
- 17:30 Frankfurt v Borussia Monchengladbach
Sunday 17th May
Monday 18th May
Last Man Standing Competition
And if you haven't done so already why not enter our Bundesliga Last Man Standing Contest where there's £100 in cash to be own.
It's week 9 in Belarus with seven matches across the weekend featured on this week's Gambla Podcast.
For many people it could be your first bet since lockdown so be careful – go with what would have been your usual stake.
You may have saved hundreds in the past couple of months but results won't be easy to predict this weekend soo don't give it all back to the bookies.
- RB Leipzig
- Union Berlin v Bayern over 2.5 goals (Sun)
- (2-1, Betway)
Both to Score Double
- Eintracht v Gladbach (5.30pm)
- Cologne v Mainz (2.30pm, Sun)
- (8-5, bet365)