IF you're on a WhatsApp group, Twitter, Facebook or any kind of social you won't have been able to escape the Emoji quizzes that have been doing the rounds in the last week or two.
I've seen all sorts of quizzes covering a whole range of topics from Football Players to Oscar Winning Actors so I thought I'd give it a go and create my own.
How many football stadiums can you name from the emoji clues below?
If you're unfamiliar with how it works just say what you see, a bit like that old Saturday night TV favourite, Catchphrase. To get you started I'll give you the first one which is Car (🚗) – Row (🚣🏿♂) – Road (🛣) = Carrow Road, home of Norwich City.
Easy right? Well expect them to get a little bit harder – some are teuous at best 😉
You can submit your answers in the comments section below, let me know how many you get – but if you don't want to know the answers don't scroll below the post until you're ready.
How many football stadiums can you name?
- 🌈🖼 🏞
- 🐻🐴 🙇♂
Post your answers in the comments below.
Share the quiz on Twitter
Please share the Quiz with others on twitter or copy the link and send it to your WhatsApps Groups
After this quiz why not try one of my other quizzes?
- The Hardest Football Kit Quiz EVER!
- The Hardest Football Badge Quiz EVER!
- The 1992 Sky Sports Advert Quiz
- The Football Stadium Quiz Part II
- The Champions League Quiz
- The Lion Badges Quiz
- The Scoring Goalkeepers Quiz
- The Moustache Quiz
- The International Football Quiz
- The Sporting Stadiums Quiz
- The Number 7s Quiz
- The Trophies Quiz
- The 25 Years of the Premier League Quiz
- The Football Legends Quiz
- The FA Cup Finalists Quiz
- The Champions League Winners Quiz
- The Football Stadium Quiz
- The Football Badge Quiz
- The 80s Football Quiz
- The Football Kit Quiz
- The Goalkeepers Quiz
*Don't scroll below here if you don't want to see people's answers.*