JOHNB was out of luck on Sunday with his double-stake pick beaten by a neck.
He's now 21.67pts down for December and his Monday tips have now been added.
Johnb's Monday Tips
- Hereford 2.40: Stamp Your Feet 5-2
- Hereford 3.10: Caprice D’anglais 9-4 NB
- Chelmsford 4.50: Lost The Moon 5-2 NAP
- Also 3 x 0.5pt doubles & 1 x 0.5pt treble at odds 5-2 2-1 5-2
- 1000 Guineas 2017 – PROMISE TO BE TRUE 20-1 Betfred (now 25-1)
- 2000 Guineas 2017 – CHURCHILL 20-1 bet365 (now 6-4)
- 2017 Derby – CHURCHILL 33-1 Racebets (now 7-1)
- 2000 Guineas 2017 – BLUE POINT 14-1 racebets (now 33-1)
Johnb says: “I have already advised Churchill for next year's 2000 Guineas & Derby – he has been really impressive this season and my view is he will get even better next year.
“Blue Point on the other hand is harder to call for how he will progress next year. If he trains on then in my view it’s a straight fight between Blue Point & Churchill but in the Derby Churchill is the only horse for me – he gives me the same excitement as Golden Horn did.
“But to answer my question earlier the most impressive horse I have seen this year is BLUE POINT with Churchill and Annie Power a close second and third.”