Now it's your turn to have a go and see if you can win a £10 free bet from William Hill.
But before we get stuck into this week's competition a special mention also needs to go to Andrew Sword who fancied Barca to win 3-1 (which they did) but changed his entry when he noticed someone else had already tipped it. His replacement entry was a 3-2 win for Watford over Leicester which duly obliged.
Shame that the 33-1 odds weren't as good as Elizabeth's or that he didn't back either of his own tips!
Better luck this week Andrew!
To win I'm looking for your best correct score bets at odds of 5-1 or more and I've 3 x £10 free bets at William Hill to give away.
Submit your Bonkers Bet in the comments section below.
You must quote the odds of your bet from William Hill. This is part of the deal with them providing the prizes so please respect that and visit William Hill to check the odds available on your bet on their site.
Prizes will go to those of who who predict a correct score at the highest odds. Remember though that it's important that you get the result right, so don't go chasing big prices just for the sake of it.
Tell us why you think your Bonkers Bet is likely to win too – that'll help others decide whether to back it with you.
As ever there are a few rules that need to be adhered to:
- Your correct score bet must be at odds of 5-1 or above with William Hill
- You must quote William Hill's odds for your selection
- Your entry must be in before your match kicks off (no cheating!) on 18th -19th February
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than three winning Bonkers Bet then those with the best odds will win the prizes
- In the event of less than 3 correct entries I'll pick other winners at random
Winners will be notified by email and this week's prizes will be £10 vouchers to use in your nearest William Hill shop.