ROBBEN RAINBOW (7.50) was very weak in the market at Ayr on Friday evening but ran on steadily from the rear to finish fourth to Coviglia.
It’s entirely possible that this was the race lined up for Robben Rainbow and on that basis he is worth an each-way bet at Wolverhampton.
PERSIAN PRIZE (6.20) showed plenty of speed to lead for four furlongs at Windsor before being reeled in by Roger Charlton’s Buffer Zone (runs 7.40 Windsor). Mick Appleby’s filly can make these handicappers go to catch her over this sharp five furlongs.
At Chepstow, CLIMB ABOARD (5.00) drops into a handicap off an attractive mark following his third to John Gosden’s Hasanoando at Wetherby. His previous Kempton second was fine and Charlie Bennett takes off 3lb.
- Wolverhampton 7.50 – Robben Rainbow ew (8-1, Paddy Power)
- Wolverhampton 6.20 – Persian Prize ew (8-1, bet365)
- Chepstow 5.00 – Climb Aboard (11-2, Betfair)
Johnb's Monday Tips
- Chepstow 5:00 – Juneau 10-1 eachway 1/5 odds 3 places NB
- Wolverhampton 6:20 – Gold Stone 9-2
- Wolverhampton 8:20 – Poppy Love 10-1 eachway 1/5 odds 3 places
- Wolverhampton 8:50 – Demophon 20-1 eachway 1/5 odds 3 places NAP