IT'S a typically low-key Monday but I'm having a dabble at Wolverhampton on CHAMPAGNE PINK (6.50).
Kark Burke's filly didn't appear to get home over Newcastle demanding 1m 2f last time but wasn't disgraced in fourth behind Desert Ruler. Champagne Pink had earlier rattled off a three-timer at Wolves and although a bit higher in the handicap this looks within her compass.
Mick Appleby landed a touch with Courier at Chelmsford City yesterday and I'm hopeful THA'IR (7.20) will reward an each-way interest.
This ex-Godolphin inmate didn't look happy on Fibresand last time but a repeat of his course second to General Hazard towards the end of November would make him competitive. Tha'ir runs off a 4lb lower mark.
- Wolverhampton 6.50
- Champagne Pink (5-2, McBookie)
- Wolverhampton 7.20
- Tha'ir ew (5-1, McBookie)
Johnb's Monday Tips
- Wolverhampton 5.50 – Willyegolassiego 3-1, McBookieNB
- Wolverhampton 6.50 – International Law 5-1, McBookieNAP
- Wolverhampton 6.20 – Mustaaqeem 8-1,
- Wolverhampton 7.20 – Bell Heather 13-2 P