THE 2017-18 season is just around the corner and to mark a new partnership with our friends at Unibet we're launching a brand new predictor competition with £250 up for grabs.
All you have to do is guess the winners of six pieces of silverware in the season ahead and if your winning selections return the highest amount to a £1 stake the top prize of £100 cash will be yours.
- Premier League
- League 1
- League 2
- FA Cup
- Premier League Top Scorer
The winner will be the person with the highest winning accumulator of correct predictions to a £1 stake. For example, if you pick three winning selections at odds of 2/1, 5/1 and 10/1 your accumulator would pay £198.00. However, if you only get two correct but at odds of 10/1 and 50/1 your accumulator would pay £561.00 – the latter would win the competition despite predicting fewer winners. For the purpose of the competition losing predictions will be discarded from your accumulator.
You MUST quote ante-post odds from Unibet with your entry.
You can enter here or via twitter. If entering via twitter you must follow me and send me a tweet with your predictions using the hashtag #MrFPredict6
Your competition entry should look like this
- Chelsea 7/2 (Unibet)
- Aston Villa 8/1 (Unibet)
- Wigan 8/1 (Unibet)
- Lincoln City 12/1 (Unibet)
- Spurs 10/1 (Unibet)
- Lukaku 5/1 (Unibet)
There are three prizes to won
- £100 Winner – the person who has the highest payout on their accumulator at the end of the season
- £50 Runner-up – the person who has the second highest payout on their accumulator at the end of the season
- £25 x 2 3rd & 4th place – the people with the 3rd and 4th highest payout on their accumulator at the end of the season
- £50 Leader at Christmas – the person who has the highest payout on their accumulator on Christmas Day, based on teams at the top of each league and current top scorer (FA Cup winner excluded).
- Your entry must be submitted by 3pm on Saturday 5th August 2017.
- You must quote Unibet odds for each selection or your entry will be invalid.
- Only winning selections will be included in your accumulator. Runners-up will not be included at each-way odds.
- If there is a tie for first goal scorer then odds will be divided by the number of players tied.
- Only one entry per person, per twitter account, per household and per IP address.
- In the event that there is more than one winner the prizes will be shared accordingly.
- MrFixit's decision is final.