The Masters might look very different this year but it should be no less exciting and as ever I'm running my usual fanatsy competition with £100 of prizes up for grabs if you can big the best performing 3-man team at Augusta.
I've £100 in free bets to give away in my free competition, which is pretty simple; Pick three players to form your US Masters Fantasy Team. The person with the lowest combined aggregate score at the end of the tournament will be the winner.
First place will receive a £50 free bet. Runner-Up will get £25, 3rd place £15, 4th Place £10.
- Pick 3 golfers to form your Masters Fantasy Team. They will be the players that earn you points. The lowest aggregate score will win top prizes. If ANY of your players miss the cut you'll automatically be out of the competition.
- Only one entry per person / IP address.
- All entries must be in before the first player tees off at 12.45pm Thursday.
- In the event of a tie for any of the prizes a draw will be made. Mr Fixit's decision is final.
- 1st Place £50 free bet, 2nd £25, 3rd £15, 4th £10. I'll place the bets on your behalf and any winnings (not including the free bet stake) will be paid to you via Paypal.
Your entry to the competition should look like this;
- Rory McIlroy
- Jason Day
- Bubba Watson