I’VE teamed up with Betway to bring you a great competition for the weekend of golf at Augusta.
Betway are paying up to five places at the US Masters and they’ve given me £150 in free bets to give away so it’s a great time to check out their site and open an account. My competition is also paying five places and here’s how you can win one of the free bets.
The competition is pretty simple. Pick three players to form your US Masters Fantasy Team. The person with the lowest combined aggregate score at the end of the tournament will be the winner.
First place will receive a £50 free bet at betway. Runner-Up will get £30, 3rd place £20, 4th Place £15 and 5th Place £10.
There’s also the chance to win a further £25 free bet by picking the highest placed longshot. Just pick a player who’ll start the tournament at odds of over 100/1 and if your player finishes highest up the leaderboard of all the 100/1+ starters you can win a £25 free bet.
- Pick 3 golfers to form your US Masters Fantasy Team. They will be the players that earn you points. The lowest aggregate score will win top prizes. If any of your players miss the cut you’ll automatically be out of the competition.
- Pick 1 golfer at odds of 100/1 pre-tournament. The highest place longshot will win £25 free bet.
- When submitting your entry you must include each player’s pre-tournament odds from Betway
- Only one entry per person / IP address.
- All entries must be in before the first player tees off at 12.45pm Thursday.
- In the event of a tie for any of the prizes a draw will be made. Mr Fixit’s decision is final.
- 1st Place £50 free bet at Betway, 2nd £30, 3rd £20, 4th £15, 5th £10
- Highest placed longshot (100/1+): £25
Your entry to the competition should look something like this;
- Rory McIlroy 8-1 Betway
- Jason Day 13-2 Betway
- Bubba Watson 11-1 Betway
- Longshot: Martin Kaymer 175/1 Betway
You may be familiar with Betway as shirt sponsors of West Ham United. They’re one of the new up and coming online bookies who are taking on the established brands and have an excellent, easy-to-use site, offering competitive odds on a wide range of events and markets. You can join them today and claim a £30 Welcome Bonus.