CRISTIANO RONALDO won’t be welcome around @homicide_17’s house anytime soon. The Portuguese hitman had a frustrating night, typified by his spot-kick which struck the post, resulting in a 0-0 draw with an unadventurous Austria side.
That result knocked @homicide_17 out of the competition after he picked Portugal as his Day 8 selection. The remaining members opted for Belgium who comfortably saw off Republic of Ireland’s challenge ensuring that each of them will walk away with a minimum £50 prize from the contest.
Here is some further clarification of the potential outcomes from here;
- If only 1 person picks a winner on Day 9 they will win the top prize. The remaining prizes will be divided among the 3 other members.
- If 2 people pick a winner on Day 9 they will progress to Day 10. The remaining prizes will be divided among the other 2 members.
- If 3 people pick a winner on Day 9 they will progress to Day 10. The 4th person will win £50.
- If all 4 people pick a winner on Day 9 they will all progress to Day 10.
- If no one picks a winner on Day 9 all four will re-enter the competition for Day 10.
There are just two fixtures to choose from so it could be a tricky one.
The Last Man Standing Competition was open to Basic (Free), Silver and Gold Members. All the details, rules and prizes can be found here.
Here are Sunday’s fixtures from which you need to pick either a home win, away win or a draw from just ONE match.
Day 9 Fixtures
- 20:00 Switzerland 17/4 Draw 15/8 France 10/11
- 20:00 Romania 5/4 Draw 11/5 Albania 11/5
All entries must be submitted as a comment to this post before kick-off in your selected match and should look something like this; (If you’re using your Second Chance card please say so in your post).
- France 10/11