DAY 13 of my Last Man Standing Competition. Will it prove to be lucky or unlucky for our two remaining members?
Only @mickey and @rodgy remain after @abbebrown9 and @clairem55 bowed out thanks to Portugal’s inability to get the better of Hungary on Day 12. They both pocketed £75 for finishing joint third but @mickey and @rodgy are now playing for the Grand Prize of £500. Each are guaranteed a minimum £250 each but there’s still plenty to play for.
Here is a summary of the potential outcomes from here;
- If only 1 person picks a winner on Day 13 they will win the top prize. The other person will take the runners-up prize.
- If both people pick a winner on Day 13 they will progress to Day 14.
- If no one picks a winner on Day 13 both will re-enter the competition for Day 14.
The Last Man Standing Competition was open to Basic (Free), Silver and Gold Members. All the details, rules and prizes can be found here.
Here are Saturday’s fixtures from which you need to pick either a home win, away win or a draw from just ONE match.
Day 13 Fixtures
- 14:00 Switzerland 11/5 Draw 15/8 Poland 13/8
- 17:00 Wales 21/20 Draw 2/1 Northern Ireland 7/2
- 20:00 Croatia 17/10 Draw 15/8 Portugal 21/10
All entries must be submitted as a comment to this post before kick-off in your selected match and should look something like this; (If you’re using your Second Chance card please say so in your post).
- Croatia 17/20