THERE was a slight difference of opinion on Day 11 of the competition with @clairem55 opting for Poland when the other three remaining members put their faith in Germany.
In the end it mattered little as both sides secured 1-0 wins against their opponents. So @abbebrown9, @mickey, @rodgy and @clairem55 all move on to Day 12 which looks a trickier proposition all together.
Here is a repeat of the potential outcomes from here;
- If only 1 person picks a winner on Day 12 they will win the top prize. The remaining prizes will be divided among the 3 other members.
- If 2 people pick a winner on Day 12 they will progress to Day 13. The remaining prizes will be divided among the other 2 members.
- If 3 people pick a winner on Day 12 they will progress to Day 13. The 4th person will win £50.
- If all 4 people pick a winner on Day 12 they will all progress to Day 13.
- If no one picks a winner on Day 12 all four will re-enter the competition for Day 13.
The Last Man Standing Competition was open to Basic (Free), Silver and Gold Members. All the details, rules and prizes can be found here.
Here are Wednesday’s fixtures from which you need to pick either a home win, away win or a draw from just ONE match.
Day 12 Fixtures
- 17:00 Hungary 9/1 Draw 16/5 Portugal 2/5
- 17:00 Iceland 14/5 Draw 23/10 Austria 11/10
- 20:00 Sweden 4/1 Draw 23/10 Belgium 17/20
- 20:00 Italy 11/8 Draw 21/10 Rep of Ireland 23/10
All entries must be submitted as a comment to this post before kick-off in your selected match and should look something like this; (If you’re using your Second Chance card please say so in your post).
- Belgium 17/20
NOTE: There are no matches on Thursday or Friday so the competition will resume on Saturday if it is not decided on Day 12.